Thursday, May 13, 2010

seek help



Trey's response to all of those people who thought he enjoyed losing:

“For people who don’t think that I’m frustrated, all you have to do is look at a picture of when I was hired and look at my face and my hair now.

“I’ve had more people tell me this year that I better get the Grecian Formula out than ever before.”

Trey, buddy, its time to start looking out for old numero uno. Take some time off, re-assess things, and see where you're at next year. We promise we'll hold your spot open, we believe in you. But health first, you're obviously going through a really stressful time in your life and we don't want to see your health suffer. Take a vacation, Alaska maybe, hang out with the Fam but stay far far away from the Royals for a while, really doctor's orders!

Maybe its even time for a career change you seem to have real potential as a TV spokesman, see if you can get a job with Kieth Hernandez and Walt Frazier on the next Just For Men shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment